WhatsApp now can be used on your Desktop, Laptops or Mac devices easily.
This feature is developed for those who can’t keep their smartphones with them all the time or when they put their phone on charging.
You can use WhatsApp on your desktop if you only already have your WhatsApp activated smartphone with you.
All you have to do is simply,
- Open your WhatsApp on your phone.
- Click on the 3 dots given on the top-right corner.
- and then select “WhatsApp Web“
- Now keep your phone aside and open web.whatsapp.com on your desktop browser.
- then simply scan the code given on the website through your smartphone.
and now WhatsApp will automatically log in your same account on the desktop device also which you can now use just like you use WhatsApp on your smartphone!